Ingredients (Serves 6):
2 ozs of #myjimmysate, 20 grams of salt, 2 pieces of pandas leaves, suitable amount of vegetable oil, 1 teaspoon of cornflour, 2 lbs of pork chops;
1) Marinate pork chops in sate sauce, cornflour and other flavourings. Mix well.
2) Saute the onion;
3) Fry the pork chops until cooked and golden brown. Garnish with onion. Ready to serve.
Tips: Do not use high heat when frying pork chop to avoid burning. 材料（6人份量）： #正味沙嗲醬2安士，鹽20克，香葉2片，菜油適量
Ingredients (Serves 3):
2 ozs of #myjimmysate, 1 lb of fine noodles, 2 teaspoons of cooked oil and salt, 50 grams shredded ham, 10 grams of shredded green pepper, 50 grams of shredded onion.
1) Boil the fine noodles, drain , set aside to cool;
2) Saute shredded ham, green pepper and onion;
3) Add noodles and satay sauce, stir and fry. Ready to serve.
Ingredients (Serves 6): 2 ozs of #myjimmysate, 2.5 lbs lamb chops, 2 cups of stock, 150 grams of chopped onion, suitable amount of oil, 30 grams of salt, 1 teaspoon of flour.
1) Saute flour and lamb chops;
2) Add satay sauce and stock, stew for 30 minutes;
3) Add flavouring and the dish is ready to serve
Tips: Stir the lamb chops once every 5 minutes when stewing to avoid burning. 材料 （6人份量)： #正味沙嗲醬2安士，羊排2.5磅，大湯2杯，洋葱碎150克，油適量，鹽30克，麵粉1茶匙。
Excellence of beef taste advancement with sweet enoki mushroom and sate sauce!
Ingredients (Serves 4): Fat beef 270g (cut into slices), Enoki mushrooms 200g, #myjimmysate 4 tablespoon
1. Trim off the stem of mushrooms and rinse;
2. Roll the 10-15g mushrooms with the fat beef slices;
3. Sauté 2 pieces of ginger slices, beef and mushrooms.
4. Add #myjimmysate and stir well until done.
肥牛270克(切件), 金菇200克, #正味沙爹醬4湯匙
Most flavoured lettuce dumpling!
Ingredients (serves 5)
Minced pork 200g, Fresh Mushrooms 80g, Water Chestnut 70g, Carrot 70g, Minced Garlic 1 tbsp, Lettuce 10 slices, Soy Sauce 1 tsp, Cornstarch 1 1/2 tsp, Water 2 tbsp, Oil 1 tsp, #myjimmysate 2 tsp Method:
1. Rinse lettuce, drain the water and set aside.
2. Marinate minced pork with soy sauce, cornstarch, water and oil. Rinse mushrooms, drain the water and chop into dices. Cut water chestnut and carrot into
Ingredients (Serves 4)
Rice vermicelli 40g, Egg tofu 2 rolls, Minced pork 120g, Straw Mushroom 8pcs, Spring onion 1 stalk (chopped), minced garlic 1 tsp, Carrot 45g (peeled and chopped), #myjimmysate 3 tsp
1. Cut off the stems of straw mushrooms with knife. Make a cross at the bottom of the stems. Rinse and cut. Cook for 2 mins and drain well.
2. Deep-fry rice vermicelli oil until crisp and puffy
3. Cut egg tofu into large cubes. Mix minced pork with marinade (