Serve 3 | Total Time: 20 Minutes Ingredients:
1 lb cucumber, cut into pieces，1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 small red onion, sliced
2 tbs chopped roasted peanuts, 1 tbs chopped cilantro Dressing:
2 tbs sugar, 2 tbs water, 2 tbs #myjimmysate, 1 tbs Apple cider vinegar Method:
1. Add salt to the cucumber, mix well and set aside in the fridge for 10-15 minutes. In the meantime, make the Dressing, by combining all the ingredients in a small sauce pan. Turn on the heat and reduce the
500g clams, 4 cloves garlic, 1 tbs spicy soybean paste, 4 tbs #myjimmysate, 1 tbs soy sauce, 50mL Chinese cooking wine, 50mL rice wine, 1 tbs sugar, 3 chilies,
500mL chicken broth Method:
1. Minced the garlics. Chop shallots and chilies.
2. In a pan, heat some oil on high heat. Sauté the garlic and shallots. Add the spicy soybean paste and Satay sauce.
3. Add the soy sauce, Chinese cooking wine, rice wine, sugar and chilies. Cook until boil.
4. Then add cla
Barbecue is one of the time-honoured cooking traditions, best to let the meat cook slowly in low or medium flame/heat to prevent the meat being dried and chewy. Rest the meat 3-5 minutes before serving. A good barbecued meat should be slightly charred but succulent. Grilled onion, pepper, courgette, asparagus are also taste delicious with satay sauce. Ingredients (Serves - 4 as a starterTips & hints)
4 bonesless chicken breasts, cut the chicken lengthwise and approximately 1
300g wagyu beef cubes, 1 bunch vermicelli, soak until soft, 2 cloves garlic, 20g, green onion, 20g ginger, 2-3 red chili peppers, 100mL water, 2 tbs #myjimmysate, 1 tbs Chinese cooking wine, 1 tsp sugar, ½ tsp salt, ¼ tsp black pepper Method:
1. Soak the vermicelli in water until soft, drain and set aside.
2. Minced the garlic, slice the ginger and cut the green onion into section.
3. Season the beef with salt and pepper.
4. In the clay pot, add oil on a high heat, sear t