Arthur link: http://www.jimmysate.co.uk/chinese/the-ultimate-satay-sauce.html Satay sauce is one of the most popular sauces in Southeast Asian cuisine. No one knows it's origin, Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand all claim it as their national dish. Each county has their own version of satay and satay sauce. First introduced by Indonesian restaurant in London, the sauce made popular by Chinese restaurants and takeaways during 1990s, the taste of sweetness and spicyness is unlik
Ingredient (Serves 2)： 4 links of sausages, 2 Ozs of #myjimmysate, 30 g chopped onion, 10 g garlic, 30 g sliced red pepper, 30g sliced green pepper, a little brandy, suitable amount of salt,
1) Cut each sausage into three sections and fry them.
2) Saute, chopped onion, crushed garlic, sliced green and red pepper with cocktail sausage.
3) Flavouring with sate sauce. Stir and stir fry for one minute. 配料(二人份量): 雞尾腸四條,沙嗲醬兩安士,洋蔥30克，青椒切絲30克，紅椒切絲30克，洋葱碎60克,蒜蓉10克,白蘭地酒少
Ingredients (Serves 6):
2 ozs #myjimmysate, 2.5 lbs of prawns with shell removed, 30 grams of salt, pepper to taste, 1 teaspoon of cornflour, juice of half a lemon and 2 egg white
1) Marinate prawns in mixtures of satay sauce, egg white and flavouring;
2) Skewer prawns with bamboo skewers;
3) Fry skewered prawns in wok until golden brown;
4) Serve with satay sauce to enhance flavour.
Tips: Use moderate heat when frying the skewered prawns to avoid burning.
1/3 lb of fresh squid, 1/6 lb of pork meat, 10 grams of sliced onion, 10 grams of sliced green pepper, 10 grams of sliced mushroom, 5 grams of crushed garlic, 5 grams of shallots, brandy to taste, 1 oz of satay sauce, 2 pieces of pandas leaves and suitable amount of vegetable oil
1) Slice squid and pork meat and marinate in mixture of salt, pepper, sugar, cornflour, brandy, and pandas leaves then Saute;
2) Saute crushed garlic, shallots
(Serve 6) Ingredients: 2 Oz #myjimmysate, 20 grams of salt, 2 pieces of pandan leaves, suitable amount of vegetable oil, 1 teaspoon of cornflour and 2 lbs of veal fillets Method: 1) Marinate veal fillets with Sate Sauce and flavouring; 2) Skewer fillets with bamboo skewers; 3) Fry skewers of veal fillets until cooked and golden brown; 4) Serve with Sate Sauce to enhance the flavour. Tips: Do not use strong heat when frying the veal to avoid burning. 串燒沙嗲牛仔柳（6人份量） 材料：#正味沙嗲醬2安士
(Serves 4) Ingredients: 1 Oz of #myjimmysate, 2 lbs of broccoli, 5 grams of crushed garlic and salt; Method: 1) Boil broccoli and set aside to cool; 2) Saute crushed garlic in wok and add broccoli; 3) Pout Sate Sauce into fried broccoli and add flavouring; Tips: Add sate sauce when broccoli is ready to serve to avoid burning the sauce. 沙嗲醬炒西蘭花 （4人份量） 材料： 沙嗲醬1安士 西蘭花2磅 蒜茸5克 鹽少許 做法： 1) 將西蘭花用沸水燴熟過冷待用； 2) 用鍋爆香蒜茸，加入西蘭花； 3) 將沙嗲醬倒進炒好的西蘭花調味； 要點： 西蘭花將上碟時才下沙嗲醬，以免焦煱。