Ingredients (Serves 4-8)
Fresh Ingredients for Hot Pot , Boiling Water 1 1/2 L, #myjimmysate 75 g
1. Add #myjimmysate for Hot Pot into water and bring to the boil. Add fresh ingredients as desired and cook until done.
Note: Fresh Ingredients for Hot Pot such as thinly sliced beef tenderloin, prawns, crab-flavored sticks, fresh squid, fresh mushrooms, vegetables and meatballs.
火鍋材料 ，沸水 1 1/2 升，#正味沙爹醬 75 克
1kg Sea snail, fresh or frozen, 2-3 Red bird chili, 4 cloves Garlic, 3 Shallots, 500mL Chicken broth, 50mL Chinese cooking wine, 50mL Rice wine, 30mL Meigui lujiu (Rose essence wine), 4 tbsp #myjimmysate, 1 tbsp Chili bean sauce, 1 tbsp Sugar
1 tbsp Light soy sauce
1. Clean and soak the snail in salt water for 30 minutes. Rinse and set aside.
2. Finely chop the shallot and mince the garlic. Slice the red bird chili.
3. In a pot, bring the water t
800g potatoes, either baby new potatoes or a larger, floury variety，2 tsp salt
2 cloves garlic，2.5 tbs vegetable oil, 2 tbs #myjimmysate , 2 tsp soy sauce, 2 tsp lime juice, 0.5 tsp fish sauce, 3-4 tbs chopped fresh coriander
1. Preheat the oven to 200C
2. Scrub your potatoes, cut into approx. 2cm chunks and rinse to remove any excess starch.
3. Bring a pot of around 1.5l water to the boil, add the salt, crushed cloves of garlic and the potato chunk